. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bows Equal Happiness

Here at Twisty Twig my dining room table is my workspace... but it is the perfect size. I have to have all necessary items close by, hence the Mac (for Facebook moments!) and the phone!


.... and in other news Grace and Phillips invitations are complete! I loved working on them so much and I am looking forward to the next great couple I will work with! Below are the beautifully packaged invitations....


Tissue paper is my friend... I love it and Hallmark is my favorite supplier!!! I also used my stamp to add a little bit of Twisty Twig to it! :)


To finish everything has to be wrapped in a bow... bows make people happy and me!


No comments:

Post a Comment