. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Etsy and Christmas

Well, this Christmas has already been exciting and it really hasn't even gotten here yet! A few weeks ago I made a cute return stamp for my Momma and posted it on facebook...


....within a few minutes I had 6 orders to place! Wow! I was super excited and decided to go ahead and open up a Etsy shop, so that I could take the orders easily. I must tell you I was so, so nervous when I listed the first item, but it was harmless! Now, I have an empty Etsy shop with no idea what to do next - haha - maybe post some different stamp ideas.... :)

Who knows what will come of it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment