. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Friday, January 20, 2012

April & Josh

Let me introduce you to one of my favorite couples... April and I have been friends for a while now and we met when we both joined the same sorority at East Carolina University. I am so thrilled over April and Josh's wedding and I am really enjoying addressing their envelopes. I can't wait for the big day!


Aren't they cute?! I just loved their engagement pictures and it definitely reflected their personalities.

Now... let's move onto the envelopes...


These beauties came to my door in a huge box and I became super thrilled/overwhelmed at the amount of them. Of course I got to work immediately...


April and Josh chose a great style and I am having so much fun with its whimsical side.


I can't wait to attend April and Josh's wedding and blog about my finished project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment