. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday, January 23, 2012

Custom Stamps

Today I received a great item in the mail and I love it! For April's wedding I decided to try out my first custom return address stamp and I could not be more ecstatic about the way it turned out. A custom return address stamp is a way to save lots of money with printing and hand calligraphy for every single envelope. I hope you love the pictures below...


 of course I blurred out the street address... (I didn't want y'all to think I was having issues.. haha)

Custom return address stamps are not only for wedding envelopes so please let me know if you would like to order one for your personal use that can be any size and design!

No comments:

Post a Comment